Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report bugs here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinch zoom doesn't work on this site, but does on others. Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7, no Tapa talk. Any easy answers? Thanks!

Comment

Mark, thanks for pointing that out. I was able to reproduce the problem, and fix it, I think. Please let me know if you are unable to zoom now.
      Last edited by jaredyates; 02-07-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Much better, thanks Jared!!

Comment

Is ther a way to improve the search function of the website to include an option to search for two words included in a thread? For example all threads that both London AND Paris?
          Brooks Cone
          Southeast Michigan
          Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

Please stand by for a reply in the coming days if not sooner. I'll need to do a little research.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcone1381 View Post
              Is ther a way to improve the search function of the website to include an option to search for two words included in a thread? For example all threads that both London AND Paris?
              Brooks, from reading the documentation, I gather that the search function is supposed to handle each word in the box as an AND search. So if you type London Paris in the search box, you should get all posts that include both of those words. If you want to have the phrase "London Paris," then you would search in quotation marks, but that does not appear to be working as advertised. Until I can figure out why, you can also use Google to search this site by going to google.com, and entering your search term followed by site:bearhawkforums.com. That will instruct Google to only return search results from this site.

Comment

I did not know google would do that, learn something new everyday. Thanks Jared
                Joe
                Scratch-building 4-place #1231
                Almost Wyoming region of Nebraska

Comment

Jared, you make building a bearhawk enjoyable by being so responsive. Thank you.
                  Brooks Cone
                  Southeast Michigan
                  Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

Getting this today: Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAdminPermission() on a non-object in /home/bearhawkforums/bearhawkforums.com/core/vb/api/wrapper.php on line 172

Seems to have cleared up for now.

Comment

• Deftone
                      Deftone commented
                      Editing a comment
                      for the last few weeks I have both that error plus database errors at random times.

• jaredyates
                      jaredyates commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you, the database errors have been most frustrating. I've been working on various things to try and fix it for the last three weeks or so, and the message you got yesterday was related to the host moving our databases to a different server to try and see if that will fix the problem. So far the error rates have gone down, though there was a bit of downtime during the move. Sorry about that!

• patrickh99
                      patrickh99 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Jared, that makes sense. I appreciate your work on this site. I'm the admin on my EAA chapter's site, so I feel your pain!

I've been having trouble with tapatalk and for about a month. When I post I get a "System Unavailable" error that says I the post couldn't be completed. The post usually does work and sometimes double posts. I'll try to capture a screen shot text time.
                    Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Please do. We are up to date on all of their stuff, and very frustratingly, even though I pay them a $5 monthly ransom to keep away their annoying popups, there have been two times in recent months when I have seen the popups anyway. I'm about 85% done with them, but I know it is still a useful tool for some folks that we'd like to keep around.

Comment

I'm about sick of them too. I "upgraded" to their pro version a long time ago to avoid ads and a few other things; all that has gone away and I can barely stand how their most recent version.

Here is the error I get but my reply still gets posted and sometimes it's double.
                        Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Would it be good and usefull to take all the questions that Bob and co. have answered up to now-- and put them in their own subforum ? i wouldnt care if they were even organised or not---
                          i would just like to browse through them. maybe they could be loosely segregated by where they are on the plane--- wings- flap - aerolon-- horizonal stab-- tail wheel --
                          you havnt all ready done that and I just dont know how to find it ????? Some of these forum interfaces aernt that obvious --- this one seems simpler than most. (thank-you)

Tim

Comment

Would it be good and usefull to take all the questions that Bob and co. have answered up to now-- and put them in their own subforum ? i wouldnt care if they were even organised or not---
                            i would just like to browse through them. maybe they could be loosely segregated by where they are on the plane--- wings- flap - aerolon-- horizonal stab-- tail wheel --
                            you havnt all ready done that and I just dont know how to find it ????? Some of these forum interfaces aernt that obvious --- this one seems simpler than most. (thank-you)

Tim

Comment

Https://Bearhawk.tips has all of those things categorized in a searchable database. If you’re a Beartracks subscriber, I believe you have access to it. It’s essentially all of the newsletter articles and content nicely indexed and sorted. jaredyates has done a great job of maintaining that for the community.
                              Christopher Owens
                              Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
                              Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
                              Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Working...
                              X