Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merci Beaucoup Aero_tango - Very Nice Bearhawk 4 Place Walk Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merci Beaucoup Aero_tango - Very Nice Bearhawk 4 Place Walk Around

Battson started the tradition with his great detailed walk around of his plane,,,now Aero_tango....Mike...has posted a great video, I hope more flyers post walk around videos of their masterpieces...this spectacular bearhawk looks right at home next to million dollar aircraft...

Last edited by way_up_north; 05-09-2019, 11:11 PM.

Bienvenue...I’m ​​​​​not a good narrator, but hopefully this is good information for current builders…Mike

Comment

• Bdflies
      Bdflies commented
      Editing a comment
      You've built a beautiful plane! Your walk around video should be required watching for every builder. And your narration was excellent! Thanks for taking the time to provide that detailed video.

Bill

That is a very nice airplane.

Comment

Very nice Aero Tango!

I’ve been planning to do a Battson inspired walk around of my airplane but after this I’m not sure I want to. 😬
      Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Your plane is amazing! And the walk around was super! Thank you for taking the time to put this together!

Comment

Excellent walk around. Thanks for sharing, great tips too!
          Dave B.
          Plane Grips Co.
          www.planegrips.com

Comment

Originally posted by whee View Post
            Very nice Aero Tango!

I’ve been planning to do a Battson inspired walk around of my airplane but after this I’m not sure I want to. 😬
            Mine is no prize.... all I would say is, they look best when they have just finished their first flight. All downhill from there

Comment

I have been up close to Aero Tango's (Mike/Michel) airplane in his shop during construction and trust me, it is immaculate no matter how close you get to it. I am especially impressed with how he has done the trim work around the canopy and cockpit interior. It is really, really good and i have taken a few dozen close up pictures so I can rip off his ideas on my own Bearhawk :-)

Mike, please tell me you are taking it to Osh this summer. I'm sure Mark G. will sell a few extra kits because of it....
              -------------------
              Mark

Maule M5-235C C-GJFK
              Bearhawk 4A #1078 (Scratch building - C-GPFG reserved)
              RV-8 C-GURV (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by rv8bldr View Post
                I have been up close to Aero Tango's (Mike/Michel) airplane in his shop during construction and trust me, it is immaculate no matter how close you get to it. I am especially impressed with how he has done the trim work around the canopy and cockpit interior. It is really, really good and i have taken a few dozen close up pictures so I can rip off his ideas on my own Bearhawk :-)

Mike, please tell me you are taking it to Osh this summer. I'm sure Mark G. will sell a few extra kits because of it....
                When you have a chance please post some of those pictures you think might be of interest, Aero_tango did such a great job. Or if Aero_tango has any also...
                Last edited by way_up_north; 05-10-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply....

Thanks everyone. I really hope this video will provide some ideas / guidance for those of you guys in the building process.
                  I watched many time Battson's videos when I was building, that was inspiring and helpful for sure. It gives me the kick in the butt to go in the garage and work on my project...

We should collectively do more of these walk-around videos.
                  That's how we can share ideas with others...and hopefully other builders can improve on those, to achieve a better solution.

That's the plan...I've already booked my week off from work :-)

Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X