Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desert Bearhawk is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Bearhawk is no more

Fellow Bearhawkers....

My project has been sold and it’s off to its new owners. It’s a bittersweet reality but in the end it’s for the best.

I’ve had a great time learning and contributing to the group. I wish everyone the greatest success on their projects and May everyone see the success of flight someday.

I’ll stay a member of this group, and I’m willing to help anyone who might have a question I could answer.

Thanks again for all you help and support!

Blue Skies!

Dave Bottita The Desert Bearhawk
    Project Plans #1299
    N1208 reserved www.facebook.com/desertbearhawk/

Well, I guess congratulations are in order to you and the new owner! Your Bearhawk journey set an excellent standard and will continue to inspire and motivate others. Thank you for all your work and taking the time to document it so that others can learn from your experience.

Comment

Good luck in all your future endeavors Dave...and thanks for all your efforts!

Comment

How does it feel to be a primary reference to dozens of builders and elevated to the pantheon of Bearhawdom? Thanks Dave!
        Frank Forney
        Englewood CO
        https://eaabuilderslog.org?s=FranksLSA
        EAA Chapter 301

Comment

I enjoyed your video's, and learned from them. Thank you.

Comment

I really like your Utube channel. please keep your videos up on UT.
            Keep cool Mr. DesertBearHawk

Comment

I got a lot out of your channel Dave. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for all your documentation. Good luck on your future endeavors

Comment

It can’t be understated how important video content like desertbeahawk is. To show that someone can do it.

the Bearhawk build is not easy..due to the fact that it’s not like LEGO construction like the RV planes are

Dave’s videos show you how

the only thing holding the Bearhawk back is lack of information...someone needs to make a video series of the quick build kit finishing-to flight at the very least...I’d buy it..

the year is 2020...as nice as the bearhawk manual is...video is the easiest medium to convey information...

Dave took us 1/3 of the way and God bless him for his efforts..
                  Last edited by way_up_north; 09-18-2020, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Dave’s channel is a goldmine of details. There are others out there too. Thank-you to all who share your projects with the rest of us. I actually find it quite hard to keep track of all the on-line and printed resources due to the organic nature of what has been produced and shared over the years.

A step by step video series or even a detailed set of printed instructions with all hardware listed would almost certainly improve and accelerate the build experience. The kit is a truly excellent product; nearly perfect in my opinion. I’d love to see it brought to the next level, by way of comprehensive, quality instructions and hardware spec. I believe these would significantly enhance the Bearhawks’ popularity.

Comment

Very Kind words from all you guys, thank you for that. I am glad to be help to those that I have helped and thankful for the help I've gotten along the way!
                      Dave Bottita The Desert Bearhawk
                      Project Plans #1299
                      N1208 reserved www.facebook.com/desertbearhawk/

Comment

Working...
                      X