Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stewart Systems Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewart Systems Class

Hey all, it’s a bit late notice but John Hanson from Stewart Systems is teaching a class the last weekend of the month (March). If anybody is interested it’s in Montana and I think we need at least one more person to make it feasible.
    Cheers!
    Almost flying!

Awesome! John is a cool and friendly guy. I had him on speed dial when I was painting my plane. I’d sign up for the class if I had the time. Anyone planning to use Stewart’s should make an effort to attend the class, IMO.

Maybe I’ll break away for a day and crash the party during lunch or something.
    Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

We need more information. What town in Montana? Can you include a link for the class?
      Brooks Cone
      Southeast Michigan
      Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

Brooks, there is no link - no website info, etc. I believe he will be hosting the class where his Nostalgia Aero Works business is located in Marion, MT. That's just West of Kalispell - or North of Missoula. If you are interested I will call John and try to connect you two to work out details.
        Almost flying!

Comment

• Bcone1381
          Bcone1381 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am interested and sent you a PM

• stinson35
          stinson35 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know it's beyond the class that you mentioned but I just came across this forum because of Nostalgia Aero Works and the address shown for them is 205 Sickler Creek Rd. ...what I'm curious about is where their hangar is for doing recover? I did see on GoogleMaps that there is a small turf strip near that address. Is that where their biz is located. Thanks in advance, Ken

• AKKen07
          AKKen07 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, that’s it

Does that strip have an ID (for Airnav, or??) Thx again for your time... Ken

Comment

To be honest I don’t know. If you have Facebook, he has a page for Nostalgia, and there is a Bearhawk group that I know John participates in. Might be best to get info from him.
          Almost flying!

Comment

Originally posted by stinson35 View Post
            Does that strip have an ID (for Airnav, or??) Thx again for your time... Ken
            0MT6, airnav.com/airports

Comment

Working...
            X