Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Calendars ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Calendars ?

I was just walking to my office (read: dining room table since March 2020) and looked at the December 2021 picture on the Bearhawk calendar and realized there wasn't a 2022 behind it ready for New Year's day.

Did I miss something ? I don't even recall a plea for calendar pictures this year. I know you, Jared, have had a bummer of a year so if there is no new calendar I completely understand. However, if there is one and I missed it , I gotta get my order in quick! Only a couple of weeks left in the year....

Cheers
    -------------------
    Mark

Maule M5-235C C-GJFK
    Bearhawk 4A #1078 (Scratch building - C-GPFG reserved)
    RV-8 C-GURV (Sold)

Hi Mark, thank you for your interest. There isn't a calendar this year. We only got about half as many pictures as we needed and our usual supplier went away.

Comment

Ah, ok, perfect. So I'm NOT losing my mind (at least in this instance :-)

Thanks, Jared
      -------------------
      Mark

Maule M5-235C C-GJFK
      Bearhawk 4A #1078 (Scratch building - C-GPFG reserved)
      RV-8 C-GURV (Sold)

Comment

I wonder if some well framed “still-in-progress” pics could fill the void if the flying examples are too busy flying to provide more pics? I like looking at other guys’ shops full of wings and freshly painted fuselages etc too. Not quite the same effect but if we’re desperate for material?
        Almost flying!

Comment

For some of us that are slow or otherwise been at this for a while and tend to save old stuff just cause you never know when you might need it or its just nice in other ways (such as photo references and inspiration), the 2011 calendar also starts on Saturday, Jan1st.

Comment

Working...
          X