Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Oshkosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be flying in but I'll be in a Murphy Radical that my friend built. I'd rather take the Bearhawk, but Murphy is paying for our entire trip. Too hard to say no to free gas right now!

It's going to be a slow one cruising at 95mph. I've gotten used to cruising at 140mph!

Not sure where they are putting us up yet but I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Bearhawk fans.
    4-Place QB kit #111. First flight May 2022.
    IO-470 - 260hp

Comment

Driving in Sunday, planning to depart Wednesday. Camping at Relleumdats near Ultralight area.

Comment

Sunday to Sunday in Scholler here!
        Christopher Owens
        Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
        Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
        Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

I plan on flying my Bearhawk four place there, arriving Saturday or Sunday, and staying through Thursday. I will be in Homebuilt Camping.

When I was building my plane I found it very useful to see how others configured and built theirs. I would be happy to give a group descriptive walk around to anyone interested in seeing the ins and outs of my plane. I made a number of modifications, most I like, a couple I didn't. I was thinking 1pm Tuesday before the airshow. I will give Mark Goldberg more details where I'm located on Monday. Check in with him at the Bearhawk booth. If you are interested let me know so I have an idea how many to expect.

PS, An EAA volunteer friend who works the "Homebuilts Review" flying event on Tuesday afternoon provided me an application to fly. Hopefully I will be in it.

Thanks,
          Mark
          N83ME

Comment

Originally posted by Helidesigner View Post
            I plan on flying my Bearhawk four place there, arriving Saturday or Sunday, and staying through Thursday. I will be in Homebuilt Camping.

When I was building my plane I found it very useful to see how others configured and built theirs. I would be happy to give a group descriptive walk around to anyone interested in seeing the ins and outs of my plane. I made a number of modifications, most I like, a couple I didn't. I was thinking 1pm Tuesday before the airshow. I will give Mark Goldberg more details where I'm located on Monday. Check in with him at the Bearhawk booth. If you are interested let me know so I have an idea how many to expect.

PS, An EAA volunteer friend who works the "Homebuilts Review" flying event on Tuesday afternoon provided me an application to fly. Hopefully I will be in it.

Thanks,
            Mark
            N83ME
            I love this plan! I would absolutely recommend the homebuilt review, though be advised it will eat up most of the Tuesday, with the two briefings and then the event itself.

Comment

Good point. Maybe I should plan on Wednesday. Don't want to rush things. I can get more details on the timing in a few days.

Comment

Tuesday is pretty well taken up. I'm thinking 1pm Wednesday for a group showing of my plane.

Comment

• Brian Mason
                  Brian Mason commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Where did you locate yourself?

If anyone wants to drop by for a wobly pop I’m in Camp Sholler on the corner of Birch and 14. Canadian flag on the awning arm of the trailer. Will be here til monday. Have EAA t shirts to give or trade

Comment

Working...
                X