Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floods in New Zeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floods in New Zeland

To our Kiwi friends...how are you guys doing? My wife and I watch a lot of international news and have been following the terrible flood activity in NZ. Hope all is well with you.

Thanks. The East Coast of the North Island was hit hard - Gisborne and Napier cities and the surrounding provinces, There are two Bearhawker's in those areas, one building and one flying. No word yet how either are going. I grew up in the area and my family and friends are all accounted for. Tremendously devastating for those that have lost family or had their houses, farms, businesses ruined.
    Nev Bailey
    Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
    YouTube - Build and flying channel
    Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

Thanks for reaching out. The South Island where most of the NZ Bearhawks live was largely unaffected. The east side of the North Island is badly affected with a number of fatalities.

Our thoughts are with those affected, for NZ this is a significant event that will have long term consequences.

Comment

Fingers crossed that all are well.
        N678C
        https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
        Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

Managed to put the Bearhawks load hauling capacity to great use by taking a load of much need supply’s to one of the floors affected communities. The local Rotorua Aero club handled logistics and fund raising. They just needed the perfect aircraft and the Bearhawk sure fit the bill.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• AKKen07
            AKKen07 commented
            Editing a comment
            That is awesome
        Working...
        X