Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oshkosh Forum on Tuesday Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oshkosh Forum on Tuesday Morning

I will be hosting a forum at Airventure again this year about the Bearhawk line. As in years past the emphasis will be on what mission the planes can serve, but this year I am planning to change up the strategy a little, and I'd like to mix in some case studies of experienced owners using their Bearhawks. I was thinking about a slide or two for each person, to include 3-4 photos.

For the 4-place we could have 2-3, for the newer types we may have to do some hypotheticals.

If you would like to nominate yourself or anyone else please let me know!

Also, feel free to share suggestions about what factors to consider about your mission led you to a Bearhawk.

Happy to help if you like, just let me know - depending on how “experienced,” you need you examples to be…
    Almost flying!

Comment

Looks like I am gonna hit OshKosh on the way home from work for at least a day and a half, maybe two. I will be there all day Tuesday and at least the morning on Wednesday. Hope to meet some of you. It will be my virgin trip, so will try to take in as much as possible
      N678C
      https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
      Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

• rodsmith
        rodsmith commented
        Editing a comment
        You are going to want more than 2 days. As many times as I have been, I always plan on a minimum of 4, still don't come close to seeing everything.

• Utah-Jay
        Utah-Jay commented
        Editing a comment
        rodsmith while I know you are correct, I am doing it as a stopover following a 4 week work trip in in Europe, I will likely want to GET HOME. Taht being said, IF I stayed a couple extra days I could fly home Friday on a buddies jet straight into KHCR…. Decisions Decisions

Jared, what time is your talk and which pavilion?

Comment

Originally posted by BH4BDennis View Post
        Jared, what time is your talk and which pavilion?
        It is 10:00 at the Homebuilders Hangar.

Comment

Working...
        X