Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrol seat belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrol seat belts

Guys, I have been dealing with a seat belt manufacturer in Florida. They have worked up some seat belts for the Patrol using their hardware. The cost is $514 for the two seat belts with the front one having an inertial reel. What I need is for someone that needs seat belts to try this out on their Patrol. It should work as they used the lengths I gave them. But it needs to be tried out first before thinking it will fit perfectly. If it doesn't - the manufacturer will tweek/adjust it until it works.

So some Patrol builder who needs seat belts please contact me so we can get the ball rolling. I do not know of a better or cheaper option. Mark

Hi Mark!

Will they make one for the 4-place?
    Bobby Stokes
    4-Place Kit Builder
    Queen Creek, AZ
    http://azbearhawk.com

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
      Mark Goldberg commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Bobby. I thought it would be best to start with one model and see how it goes. Mark

Mark - I'm in! Email me the particulars and I will order and let you know how it goes.
    Jim Parker
    Farmersville, TX (NE of Dallas)
    RANS S-6ES (E-LSA) with Rotax 912ULS (100 HP)

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
      Mark Goldberg commented
      Editing a comment
      OK Jim. I will order a set for you to try on your Patrol. Please get in touch when the set arrives so we can talk about it. Mark

Would be great to have a new supplier for BH seat belts. I need some more belts but haven't found a good source. I've been trying to contact Hornling, the seat belt reel manufacturer of the two belts I already have, to buy a few more reels to make my own belts. There just isn't many options for custom belts at a reasonable price.
    Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Mark, I'm ready for belts, etc. for my LSA. Any chance of getting that done at the same time? Should be similar and we can supply measurements, etc. we have not modified anything, so results should be right for most builders. Thanks, Bob

Comment

Working...
      X