Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Identification

Friend asked me what these Patrol QB parts were. Steel, .062. Never saw anything like it from the plans.
    Thanks
    Steve P203
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

My guess is they attach to the rudder pedals an the extra holes gives you adjustment for the cables.
    Scott P412

Comment

Yea that’s what someone told him last night. All 1/4” holes in the parts though. 3/16” is used for the cable thimbles and tangs at least on my plans.
      Thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by Steve W View Post
        Friend asked me what these Patrol QB parts were. Steel, .062. Never saw anything like it from the plans.
        Thanks
        Steve P203
        Welcome to the journey
        N678C
        https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
        Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

I had a 6000 hr journey to complete my Patrol!

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
            Mark Goldberg commented
            Editing a comment
            Steve, if your friend bought his Patrol kit from my company, he should get in touch with me with his questions like this. Mark

I will have to recheck, but lots of 1/8" cable hardware uses 1/4 inch holes. That is why the Bh uses lots of bushings to bring the hole side down to 3/16". I think Bob uses 1/8 cable for chafe durability, but the strength requirements are less. That is my opinion, I am not claiming it is a fact.

Comment

Mark, he’s building/assisting for one of your customers. Thought this would be a good place for a quick answer.

Comment

Working...
            X