Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Christmas

Received the kit today. Thanks to my neighbors who helped unload. Ready to get started. IMG_0076.jpg

First impressions: What an amazing packing job! Those wing crates are hell for stout and there is approximately zero chance they are moving in route. Things were for the most part were labelled very well. And the other observation is that the kit form today is definitely better than what it was when the instructions were written. At the end of our first date she appears to be a keeper. I will say she is a little heavy though…well I resemble that remark too.
    Last edited by dramsey; 12-15-2023, 06:10 PM.

Always a big day. Congrats.
    Travis M
    Kentucky
    Bearhawk 5 Quickbuilt Kit Plane #5041
    Received December 2022

Comment

• dramsey
      dramsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Congrats on the new arrival! Let the adventure begin!

I am looking to get a Model 5 myself. What was the lead time for yours? Trying to figure out timing and such.

Comment

• dramsey
      dramsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Mark can give you current lead time, mine was 21-22 months.

Congrats! I wish you a wonderful journey…(still building kit #4)

Comment

• dramsey
      dramsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Hope yours is going well! Where are you building it? Mine is kit 34 BTW.

IMG_1905.jpg Wow! They’re selling like hotcakes…I’m in Jackson NH but my hangar in Fryeburge ME. IMG_1918.jpg

Comment

Ranchap, I need to come see your project some time. I've heard a rumor that Dave Lenart has a Five project started over at KLEB.

Comment

Working...
      X