Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSA Al from Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSA Al from Nebraska

Hi everyone,

I've been looking this site over for well over a year as I was deciding on which plane to build. I own a 1941 interstate Cadet, Model S1A and really like the tandem arrangement so therefore been leaning on the BH LSA for quite a while. After a visit to Mark's in Texas I went ahead and pulled the trigger and should take delivery on my Quick Build kit next week. I am in the process of setting up my personal, some day retirement, shop and hopefully will be in full swing by summers end. The hardware arrived today and I expect the wheel assemblies and tires by next week. The wing cradles are welded up and ready for use. I own a machine and fab shop but choose to do my build off the premises and away from the phone.

I'll be looking forward to meeting or visiting with other builders in the future and hope to attend the Bearhawk get together at Oshkosh next month.

Thank you,

Al

Welcome to the group, Al, great to have you here!

Comment

Welcome Al! Your fabrication experience will give you a perspective that will be helpful to other builders I'm sure. If you are going to be at Oshkosh on Tuesday evening, several Bearhawk folks will be getting together at Chris Owens's camp site for a dinner. We'll be posting more details in the "general discussions" section here. I hope to meet you there!

Comment

Hi Al, welcome to the group. I am scratch building a 4 place (slowly) near Scottsbluff. What part of NE are you in?
        Joe
        Scratch-building 4-place #1231
        Almost Wyoming region of Nebraska

Comment

• interstate al
          interstate al commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Joe! I live just outside of Minden. I have a sis in Gearing so next time I visit her maybe we can get together for a visit. Thanks,
      Working...
      X