Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member From Del Rio, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member From Del Rio, TX

Hello all! Glad to finally find this forum. I'm truly impressed with the Bearhawk quickbuild kit idea, the performance with a 540, especially since the new bravo has made it's debut. I'm a commercial/instrument airplane and helicopter pilot and have about 1000 hours of Supercub time. I love anything mechanical and have done a couple of frame off restorations on cars. I'm debating as to whether I have the skill set to take on such a bold and expensive challenge. Quickbuild is the only way I will go though. Not only are you flying faster, the real tough metal work seems done, and done by a person that is a veteran at it. Good to be here and I'm looking forward to seeing all the great projects y'all are building.

Keith Bradford
    Del Rio, TX (KDRT)
    Last edited by akb3; 09-12-2016, 08:18 PM. Reason: Forgot to add name

Welcome Keith,
    Sounds like you'll have no troubles developing the skills needed.

Comment

Keith, greetings from Austin. If you would like to ask any questions about the Bearhawk Model B or our kit for it, you are welcome to call. 512/626-7886. Welcome aboard. Mark

Comment

• akb3
        akb3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Mark. I am up in Austin from time to time and would love to actually put my hands on a Bearhawk to see what I'm up against. Is there any chance I could get in touch with you to put a meeting together on my next trip up? Thanks!

Welcome Keith, you'll have a great time getting together with Mark, and it would be worth it even if you had to travel further to get there. Seeing a completed plane can be really helpful. Sometimes one of the hardest parts of building is getting into the project mindset, which includes being able to focus on small tasks enough to get them done, but not get so focused on small tasks that you lose sight of the whole thing. You've likely already done that with your past projects.

Comment

I gave you my cell #. Call when you think you will be in Austin. Mark

Comment

Working...
        X