Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member in Eastern Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in Eastern Washington

Hello all, been lurking around here for a year or so, so I thought it might be time to introduce myself. Hope to get started building sometime this spring I've had the bravo plans for a while now so I guess its time to get started. I'll be scratch building wings to start with and can hopefully afford a QB fuse when the time comes. I've already learned a lot from you guys, it seems like there's no question that can't be answered here.

Evan
    Evan 1444b

Welcome Evan! Where specifically? I'll be spending more time in Omak area after my daughter is done flying for the Airforce.

Comment

Welcome aboard Evan. Mark

Comment

Originally posted by marcusofcotton View Post
        Welcome Evan! Where specifically? I'll be spending more time in Omak area after my daughter is done flying for the Airforce.
        I'm a ways south of there, between Pullman and Colfax.

Comment

The Palouse is a cool place to fly. I learned to fly out of Pullman and frequently visited Colfax to utilize their displaced threshold to practice short field work.
          Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Working...
          X