Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another future Patrol QB owner from Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another future Patrol QB owner from Maine

On the list with a deposit to Mark in March. Currently flying my kit built Zenith STOL 750 (wheels, skis and amphibs as the seasons change) and recently finished up a combined military and commerical pilot flying career. Hope to be a way more efficient builder with this next project. Looking for an O-360 with dynafocal mount to to build or overhaul while I wait on my kit.

Dave
    Last edited by DBeaulieu; 05-14-2022, 08:37 PM.

Welcome! I wonder if the Patrol will double your cruise speed?

Comment

Originally posted by DBeaulieu View Post
      On the list with a deposit to Mark in March. Currently flying my kit built Zenith STOL 750 and recently finished up a combined military and commerical pilot flying career. Hope to be a way more efficient builder with this next project. Looking for an O-360 with dynafocal mount to to build or overhaul while I wait on my kit.

Dave
      Welcome!

May as well get an angle valve O-360 for 200hp…. Bending no one has ever said they had too much horsepower
      N678C
      https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
      Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

Originally posted by jaredyates View Post
        Welcome! I wonder if the Patrol will double your cruise speed?
        Just about...LOL That is one of the main reasons I'm looking to fly the Patrol. Seems it will do everything I currently do but add a tolerable x-c speed and more payload. Ordered the seaplane Q/B kit and will need to figure out skis as well.

Comment

Got one going on floats and skis in the works now. May be able to help when the time comes.

Comment

Welcome. Join the club. I am also building a patrol that I plan to one day put on floats
            John Snapp (Started build in Denver, CO) Now KAWO -Arlington Washington Bearhawk Patrol - Plans #255 Scratch built wing and Quickbuild Fuselage as of 11/2021. Working on skinning the left wing! -Ribs : DONE -Spars: DONE, Left wing assembly's: DONE., Top skins : DONE YouTube Videos on my building of patrol :https://m.youtube.com/user/n3uw

Comment

Originally posted by N942VT View Post
              Got one going on floats and skis in the works now. May be able to help when the time comes.
              That would be great!! What floats you planning on?

Comment

Originally posted by N3UW View Post
                Welcome. Join the club. I am also building a patrol that I plan to one day put on floats
                Your videos are super,thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                X