Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

I just sent in a deposit for a Patrol quick build kit, can't wait to get started.

Great ! Welcome along.
    Nev Bailey
    Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
    YouTube - Build and flying channel
    Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

Welcome to the group
      John Snapp (Started build in Denver, CO) Now KAWO -Arlington Washington Bearhawk Patrol - Plans #255 Scratch built wing and Quickbuild Fuselage as of 11/2021. Working on skinning the left wing! -Ribs : DONE -Spars: DONE, Left wing assembly's: DONE., Top skins : DONE YouTube Videos on my building of patrol :https://m.youtube.com/user/n3uw

Comment

Thanks everyone, Nev I have watched all your videos and have learned a lot from them. John I'll watch yours now that I know about them

Comment

• Nev
          Nev commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Rick.

Welcome to the group!

Comment

Enjoy your build, it’s quite a project

Comment

It is a fun process, enjoy and welcome
            N678C
            https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
            Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

Does anyone have a Patrol that I could go for a ride in, I live in South Florida and I'm going to be out in the southwest for the next couple of weeks. It would be nice to go up in one so I know what I'm getting.

Comment

Originally posted by RickG View Post
                Does anyone have a Patrol that I could go for a ride in, I live in South Florida and I'm going to be out in the southwest for the next couple of weeks. It would be nice to go up in one so I know what I'm getting.
                Not many good options come to mind. 316BP used to be in South Florida but I think it's in Alaska now. If you are planning any other trips, Bob still has his Patrol in Roanoke, VA, and Donna and Dennis are in Oregon. There is one in the Jacksonville FL area and Mark's is up north with 500AGL I believe.

Comment

Rick are you in Florida 3/9-3/11 timeframe?

Peter

Comment

• RickG
                    RickG commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Peter I will be back home then. Are you coming to Florida? I’m a big fan of your videos

• 500AGL
                    500AGL commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rick, I may be, if weather allows. Pilot friend is turning 90 and I’d like to make the get together. I’ll let you know.
                    Pb

Welcome to the community and all the great adventures to come:-)

Comment

welcome to the group

Comment

Rick I created a step by step manual for assembling the landing gear shock struts which is a good first project. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I’ll send you a copy.

Comment

Working...
                      X