Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cover Ad from Instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover Ad from Instagram

Just passing this along as it’s for a Patrol, and I’m sure they make others.
    I have no knowledge of the company so due diligence is needed before purchasing.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I like that a lot, cuz I won’t be able to afford a freaking hanger around here. My main concern is wind, I would think it would flap around in the wind (it is ALWAYS windy here) and damage paint/fabric
    N678C
    https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
    Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

I am also looking for covers and ways to make outside parking work. The Bruce covers look nice. We get pretty high winds here also so I am also looking into options to have spoilers build into the covers. If I have to I will sew in some swim noodles myself but rather would have it in a finished cover. Still looking.
      Bearhawk "XHawk" Patrol, O-360, Trailblazer 80", tubeless 26" Goodyears, Stewart Systems. See XHawk Build Log.

Comment

• zkelley2
        zkelley2 commented
        Editing a comment
        The ladies at Alaska wing covers have all this as options. I'm a fan having had them on a previous airplane, though I haven't bought a set for the bearhawk yet as it sits inside all winter.

I’ve just ordered a Bruce’s Aircraft Covers lightweight cover for traveling with. It’s for a 4-place, and covers the skylight. Was about US$400 from memory. They had all Bearhawk covers available, which in the case of the 4-place are probably C172 or similar.
      Nev Bailey
      Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
      YouTube - Build and flying channel
      Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

Working...
      X