Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearhawk Trip to Johnson Creek, ID, and Missouri Breaks, MT June 15-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flap and aileron locks are bent aluminum with the same bolt and carpet protection. I use small bungie chords on the bottom hooked to exposed hinge bolts to hold them in place.

Comment

This was highly inspiring to follow. Thanks for sharing.
      It sounds like you just barely dodged the now-famous Pacific NW heat wave.
      Mark
      Scratch building Patrol #275
      Hood River, OR

Comment

My son just put together a video of our trip with a few other shots spliced in. See the link below. I thought it came out really well. As good as the footage is it still does not capture the how big and beautiful it is out there.

Backcountry flying in Idaho and Montana.Aircraft: Bearhawk equipped with IO540.Cameras:Forward: BMPCC6K with Laowa 12mmWings: GoPro Hero 7Ground: DC-BGH1 wit...

Comment

• Bcone1381
          Bcone1381 commented
          Editing a comment
          DO you use one GoPro camera and change the mount locations numerous times, or several GoPros all taking footage at the same time from various places on the airframe?

Beautiful footage!

Comment

Great motivation to keep building
          Scott Ahrens
          Bearhawk Patrol Plans Built

Comment

Nicely done Mark!

Comment

Helidesigner Great footage !

Btw, I see what looks to be a ventral fin. I’m very interested on if it helps with yaw stability? Did you put it there during the build, or afterwards to correct an issue ? Does it make a noticeable difference?
              Nev Bailey
              Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
              YouTube - Build and flying channel
              Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

Working...
              X