Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW VIDEO Bearhawk kit factory tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW VIDEO Bearhawk kit factory tour

There was just a video added to our website that is a tour of our kit factory. Greg Swingle makes great videos and did excellent work on this one. There is a link for it on our website under Bearhawk Aircraft. But here is the link that will also take you to the video:
    Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Excellent video Mark, those boys do good work

Comment

That was awesome.

Comment

Really nice video Mark - great to see you were there giving Greg the grand tour!

Comment

After seeing the video, I know the Bearhawk is superbly constructed with all the best practices by experts. I cannot wait to get my hands on one. Thanks for taking the time Mark, to show us some more of the factory and give us a glimpse of the level of craftsmanship customers will receive.

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
            Mark Goldberg commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. We do our best to provide the best quality kits and parts we can. There is no perfection in this world - including our work. Cessna, Beechcraft, etc. - all have AD's and occasional issues with their production. But we do our best. And if there is any problem we try hard to make it right with customers. Mark

• Zzz
            Zzz commented
            Editing a comment
            I've had nothing but top notch service and support, despite being a frequent burr in Mark's saddle.

Mark, so with things like capacity in the aux tanks, will the factory just start making tanks a bit bigger because of your suggestions, or will it have to go through the company channels before the change is made?

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
            Mark Goldberg commented
            Editing a comment
            They made one tank (that you saw in the video) from instructions from Bob Barrows about how much space to leave on all sides. After looking at the tank in the rib bay where it will go - it was obvious they could make it a little wider. It held 9 gallons as originally built. Adding a little more capacity will not add much fuel - maybe 1 to 1.5 gallons max. MG

• akb3
            akb3 commented
            Editing a comment
            An extra gallon is worth a lot if you're even considering the aux tanks to begin with. Glad to hear there is a constant quality control going on between you and the boys in Mexico. Bien hecho.

Mark is the company channel.

Comment

Awesome video Greg! Mark, thanks for taking the time for this. What a great facility!

Comment

Great video.

Explains the outstanding workmanship visible on my kit..
              http://www.mykitlog.com/yadama

Comment

Nice work Greg and Mark. Makes me wish I had a set of factory wings even more.
                Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

• BAnton
                  BAnton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me too. However, It's rewarding to see the confused look on people's faces when I tell them all the parts for the wing were fabricated by me from rolls of aluminum. Also I decided I would be too old to fly the plane if I did the fuselage from scratch, so broke down and bought the AviPro fuselage.

It would be great to put this video on the Bearhawk Aircraft YouTube channel too. I tried to get my friends to find it, but not everyone is a Vimeo buff.

Comment

• Zzz
                  Zzz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good reason to just send them the direct URL.

Enjoyed the video a lot. I think it tells a great story about your product!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Goldberg View Post
                  There was just a video added to our website that is a tour of our kit factory. Greg Swingle makes great videos and did excellent work on this one. There is a link for it on our website under Bearhawk Aircraft. But here is the link that will also take you to the video:
                  Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Great video. Glad you and Bob got connected with Greg. He has a lot of talent.

Comment

Wow!! Great video by Greg. Impressive work at the factory as evidenced every time I put the pieces together on the fuselage.

Comment

Great Video Mark. Just a couple more craftsmen and you could be rolling out completed planes!

Comment

Working...
                      X