Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Model B plans & "Book"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model B plans & "Book"

Bob Barrows asked me to mention here that he has been sending out Model B plans with the unchanged original "Book". There are a few things in the Book that do not reflect the design changes. The couple things Bob has thought of are the fuel tank dimensions and the wing steel parts that are different on the Model B. The plans themselves should be correct. But the Book has some old info that will not work on the Model B. Mark

I am new to building and plan on ordering plans for the Bravo. Any idea how long before someone comes up with amendments to the book? I will be needing as much guidance as possible, I am an AME but building is a whole different world for me...

Comment

I would not worry about these minor things too much. The details that needed correcting were very few. You can ask Bob about it when you order the plans. If you are interested in a kit - our kits are built with the correct specs on those few parts that the Book has old info. Mark

Comment

Bob sent me a "Bravo differences" supplement to the book a couple of weeks ago dated March 15. I would imagine that any new Bravo plans will have that included.
        Last edited by tbaylx; 04-16-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Interesting. I never got a book. However I did get my plans a number of years ago.

Comment

Thanks guys for your replies. I am working on prepping the garage with some better lighting, some EAA chapter 1000 standardized tables and a bit of organization. Ordering the plans will come shortly, I am getting excited to start work. As far as getting a kit goes, I do expect to need some things, but want to give scratch building a go first.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Mark,

Do you have a photo of how the Bravo wings, with their longer flaps, interface with the fuselage?

Comment

Originally posted by Battson
                Hi Mark,

Do you have a photo of how the Bravo wings, with their longer flaps, interface with the fuselage?
                Looking forward to my kit arriving. Should be here in two weeks. It stopped off in Shanghai on the way. Slow boat from China literally.
                Last edited by SimonNicholson; 05-10-2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
                  Mark Goldberg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will email you Simon. MG

• Peter Bishton
                  Peter Bishton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mark, Hi, on Johnathon Battson's request could you put a couple of pictures up of the flaps and them deployed etc at the interface with the fuselage please? I am too - very interested.
                  regars Peter
              Working...
              X