Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

learning to find answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• learning to find answers

Just started. learning to find answers on this forum. Worked! Also wanted to see how this generated a line. Ignore me.

Welcome Guy!

Comment

Hey Guy - a big secret on these forums is as you go through, and you see an idea you want to shamelessly copy in six months' time, write down the thread number that appears in the URL window (this one is #58786 for example). That way, you can easily find that same thread just by entering that number in the search window above. Otherwise there might be 10 different threads titled "wheel selection" or "fuel line routing".

Also, I don't have an internet connection in my workshop, and I find I can't save the forum web pages properly with all the pictures included. So I go "print as PDF", and save everything to my laptop like that. Then as you finish each task, you get the satisfying feeling of deleting that pdf file. Progress!

Best of luck,

James
      Last edited by James; 10-19-2020, 06:31 AM.
      The Barrows Bearhawk: Who knew my wife could get jealous of a plane?

Comment

Maybe I'm lazier than James, but I just bookmark the thread, and title it however it makes sense to me. Of course, I keep those bookmarks backed up (three different ways) as well...
        Jim Parker
        Farmersville, TX (NE of Dallas)
        RANS S-6ES (E-LSA) with Rotax 912ULS (100 HP)

Comment

Thanks. I see there are people out there ready to help. good news.

Comment

Working...
          X