Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Propeller not cycling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys...still working on things here. Will get to the bottom of it eventually

Comment

Looks like I need part number 76529..1 3/4 OD plug. Installs from the front...trick will be removing old plug I believe.

Comment

So....after a lot of homework....thank you all for the threads...I got the rear plug replaced. . Wasn't sure how to proceed to remove the existing plug. A huge thanks to Bob Barrows. A combination of his input and a wee bit of ingenuity on my part, I got it popped out and by the cross tube...new rear plug installed after fabricating a setting tool. Will get prop back on tomorrow and see how things work from here. May be Sunday before I run yest due to rain. Again, thanks everyone for all your input. I expect a potential catastrophe has been resolved. Will post results

Comment

SUCCESS! PASSED the 40 psi air test. Fired it up...took a wee bit but prop cycling great now ..very happy. Now to adjust fine pitch stop.Always something to learn!
          Last edited by Gary Wallace; 03-19-2022, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X