Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearhawk BBQ @OSH18 - Location Secured!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather here is a bit wet and dicey.
    Be cautious and wait it out where you are. Not missing a lot here other than Soggy, cold, rain and wind. Sunday and Monday should see big improvement for a great week!

Comment

Chris,

I'd like to attend with two of my kids. Looking forward to meeting some fellow Bearhawkers.

Comment

Good morning all,

Oshkosh is here again, and the weather gods have finally smiled upon us! It turned into a big bucket of gorgeous yesterday afternoon, and it looks like it may stay that way for most of the week.

I brought the sign up list to Mark’s booth yesterday afternoon, so please stop by to say hi and sign up for the dinner tomorrow night. This year we’re at the far south end of 51st St in Camp Scholler by the mounds. That’s a little less than ten blocks closer to the show than last year. Please bring your own chair, no vehicles please, but feel free to bike over.

RatherBFlying, sorry I missed your post before I left for OSH. Swing by and visit Mark and put your name on the list.

Enjoy your #OSH18 week!
        Last edited by Chris In Milwaukee; 07-23-2018, 05:49 AM.
        Christopher Owens
        Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
        Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
        Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Thank you Chris for hosting a fantastic cookout!

Comment

New roomier site was super, and same great host, thanks Chris!

Comment

Just got home, and connected for the first time. The Bearhawk get together was excellent – the highlight of the week, for me. Thanks to Chris for hosting, and to everyone who came and made it a great time!
              Jim Parker
              Farmersville, TX (NE of Dallas)
              RANS S-6ES (E-LSA) with Rotax 912ULS (100 HP)

Comment

Working...
              X