Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inaugural Bearhawk Gathering in New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inaugural Bearhawk Gathering in New Zealand

This weekend we are holding the first "semi-official" Bearhawk Gathering in New Zealand.

This is an opportunity for those with flying aircraft to bring them together in one place, and for those who are building to come together and join heads to share in the experience / life style / state of being that is Bearhawk Aircraft. Of course anyone who's considering building is welcome too. We expect to have quite a good turnout, weather permitting.

Events will happen at a private airfield in the Rangiora area on Friday through Sunday, with Saturday the 24th April being the main event.

If anyone is interested, please send me a Personal Message for more information.

Now that New Zealand has opened up to travelers from Australia - I need to fly to Australia first. Then steal a passport. Then work on my Aussie accent. Similar to a Texas accent - right? And then come join you.

I hope you have a good crowd and a good time. Mark

Comment

• Battson
      Battson commented
      Editing a comment
      "Strewth, more shrimp on the barby, mate!"

I knew I should have installed Aux tanks....
    Rob Caldwell
    Lake Norman Airpark (14A), North Carolina
    EAA Chapter 309
    Model B Quick Build Kit Serial # 11B-24B / 25B
    YouTube Channel: http://bearhawklife.video
    1st Flight May 18, 2021

Comment

I’m looking forward to it Jon !
      Nev Bailey
      Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
      YouTube - Build and flying channel
      Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

It seems to me like the event in the link below took place a few days before the gathering.....or was it connected someway?

https://generalaviationnews.com/2021...l-competition/
        Brooks Cone
        Southeast Michigan
        Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

• Battson
          Battson commented
          Editing a comment
          That event took place in on the first weekend of February. We were the only Bearhawk flying in the event.
      Working...
      X