Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearhawk Logo on exterior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearhawk Logo on exterior

I haven't seen anyone with a Bearhawk logo on the airplane exterior. I think the old logo with the words, "Bearhawk" was lacking character. I was thinking about designing something combining a Bear and a Hawk but luckily the Irwins beat me to it with their new logo, I think it's perfect. I want to display the logo really big and am thinking on the vertical stabilizer like on a Husky. Not sure what is the best material to use for the logo. Vinyl?

Seems like a good opportunity if the Irwins or someone else wanted to design this and sell it in different colors ready to stick on the tail. Seems easier than everyone having to reinvent the wheel to get it custom made every time. Sure would be cool if lots of Bearhawks were flying around with a big logo on them.

I’ve had nothing but excellent service from these folks. Give them a call and see if they can make one up for you to your specs. They did all my custom placards and the prices were very reasonable.:

At AeroGraphics we provide high quality vinyl graphics for all types of Aircraft. Our products include n numbers, interior and extrior kits, striping kits, military markings, flags and custom designs.

Comment

Another resource is Jared. I used him for my N number paint mask, and checkerboard tail.

It seemed to me like it was a service he is providing more than a business...I cant imagine higher quality at a lower price point. I suspect he can custom size and custom color that logo up to the limits of his vynil cutter (about 24") just tell him what you want.
      Brooks Cone
      Southeast Michigan
      Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

Thanks Brooks! James, I'm happy to help but check with Virgil first and see what he wants to do. If he's not interested then we can make what you would like.

Comment

Just thru final this weekend
          Attached Files

Comment

• JamesPayne
            JamesPayne commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice ThreeD! That's exactly what I'm thinking but possibly bigger, maybe even spanning across the rudder.

• Nev
            Nev commented
            Editing a comment
            Hoerner tips ??

• ThreeD
            ThreeD commented
            Editing a comment
            similar but technically Wittman style,

Hey guys, The goal with the new logo was to make something that was fairly timeless and could easily go on many different products including tail are. I have some tail art made up that appears to be fitting the aircraft quite well. We are currently using vinyl and it works well. These will be available for purchase shortly.
          Attached Files

Comment

• ThreeD
            ThreeD commented
            Editing a comment
            That looks Great!!

• alaskabearhawk
            alaskabearhawk commented
            Editing a comment
            Not to be nitpicky, but change the font!

I have recently made this logo. Will be placing it on the boot cowl. Feel free to use it (CC BY-SA). Vector version in PDF.

bearhawk-insignia.jpg
          Attached Files
          Last edited by noema; 06-12-2024, 08:44 AM.
          Bearhawk "XHawk" Patrol, O-360, Trailblazer 80", tubeless 26" Goodyears, Stewart Systems. See XHawk Build Log.

Comment

• rkennell
            rkennell commented
            Editing a comment
            Creative. I really like the realistic images blended together. The implied name is not lost when is goes past at 125 kt.

Thought this would stop most people from asking what it is
          Attached Files

Comment

I like this stuff, but I have my N-Number on my vertical for “stealth” reasons so the Karen’s can’t see my tail number, but would like something that says BH on it
            N678C
            https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
            Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

Working...
            X