Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opposite hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opposite hand

Finished my second rear spar today. I'm stoked. On to the front spars. All details are fabricated. Just need fastening. Whoever said " no matter what, keep moving forward" got it right.
    Gerry
    Patrol #30

100% I will cheerlead you on!

Comment

Here's some pictures of the finished rear spars. Still need a little touch up paint on the rivets but they're ready for wing panel final assembly. Primer is Stits.
      Gerry
      Patrol #30
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

• davzLSA
        davzLSA commented
        Editing a comment
        like that color

You need some angles brackets on the rear of the rear spar for the pocket ribs.
      Stan
      Austin Tx

Comment

looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by sjt View Post
          You need some angles brackets on the rear of the rear spar for the pocket ribs.
          You mean these. I did leave off the most inbd cove rib attach angles because I'm not exactly sure of their inbd/outbd location. When I finalize the the flap and aileron spars then I'll know for sure.
          Gerry
          Patrol #30
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• sjt
            sjt commented
            Editing a comment
            On mine I put my wing tip bracket a little closer to the end so that rivets can be driven thru pocket rib into the wing tip rib.   I do not think there is anything in the drawing. I was following Eric Newton's manual.
            sjt p284
        Working...
        X