Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member with completed Bearhawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member with completed Bearhawk

Greetings everyone, my name is Wayne Scheineman from Conroe Texas and am a recently retired aircraft mechanic from United / Express Jet Airlines and a experienced builder. I have been flying my o-360 scratch built 4 pl Bearhawk since 2018 and discovered for my self what a great plane this is. Following this forum thru the years has inspired me to join it to help motivate others to see their projects finished. Wayne Scheineman

Post some pictures of your plane Wayne. Mark

Comment

• Scheineman
      Scheineman commented
      Editing a comment
      oops , good idea Mark

My Bearhawk O-360 1st takeoff with 50 ft trees on end.

Scan0003.jpgScan0001.jpgScan0002.jpg

Comment

• davzLSA
      davzLSA commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a sharp looking bearhawk Wayne, thanks for posting the pictures.

WHOA!

You SCRATCH BUILT this 4 place in only 3 years!

And only posted to this forum 3 times!

I feel like such a slacker!
    Rob Caldwell
    Lake Norman Airpark (14A), North Carolina
    EAA Chapter 309
    Model B Quick Build Kit Serial # 11B-24B / 25B
    YouTube Channel: http://bearhawklife.video
    1st Flight May 18, 2021

Comment

• Scheineman
      Scheineman commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah Rob hope i did not give the wrong impression of a short build time. It took 5 years to build and that required focus and perseverance. I could have built it in 3 years from scratch if i had more time. This forum is great in looking at different ideas but sometimes they get in the way of progress by creating doubt in a builders mind as to which way is the best way to proceed. To many choices just slows things down. Keep on truckin!

Originally posted by Scheineman View Post
    Following this forum thru the years has inspired me to join it to help motivate others to see their projects finished. Wayne Scheineman
    Good on you, Wayne - that's a positive thing to do.

Comment

When you have a chance, do a walk around video of your plane. Take your time and tell us all about your plane...looks great....it never gets boring looking at Bearhawks and hearing about the construction.

Bravo

Comment

Working...
      X