Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bearhawk Builder in Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bearhawk Builder in Wisconsin

Hi to everyone. My name is Dennis Webb, I'm in SE Wisconsin, and about to start on this exciting venture. I'm scheduled to get my 4B QB kit in August and can't wait to start! For those of you who follow engines, you might have seen that DeltaHawk received FAA Certification a few months ago for a Jet Fuel burning Supercharged and Turbocharged Compression Ignition engine, and that is the engine I will be installing. In full disclosure, I work for DeltaHawk, and I am an FAA DER with Engine and Powerplant authorizations, and I certified the engine, so obviously I trust it! Anyway, I look forward to getting engaged in this community! Thanks!

Welcome to the forum ! I look forward to following progress.
    Nev Bailey
    Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
    YouTube - Build and flying channel
    Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

Indeed an exciting project Dennis, welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Dennis. For those of you interested - Dennis will be developing an installation instruction guide for Deltahawk engine in the 4 place. It will be a good option especially for builders in places where 100LL is not available or very expensive. Mark

Comment

Welcome Dennis. I look forward to following your build. Will you be at Oshkosh?

Comment

This should be an interesting build! The world needs better options for aircraft engines.

Comment

Originally posted by David Swartzendruber View Post
              Welcome Dennis. I look forward to following your build. Will you be at Oshkosh?
              Thanks to all, and yes, I will be at Oshkosh. Our booth is 226, right in front of Hangar D which is now the DeltaHawk hangar.

Comment

Very glad to have you here and look forward to hearing more about it!

Comment

Welcome Dennis. That engine has intrigued me. Glad it has been certified and will be going into a Bearhawk.
                  Roger
                  QB Companion C-9
                  N51RK

Comment

Working...
                  X