Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for ALL flying Bearhawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear is a Russian bomber that makes occasional appearances on the west coast.
    Bearhawk 4 Place
    IO-540
    MGL Odyssey Gen 2 EFIS
    ABW 29" Tires
    Appareo ESG ADSB-Out
    Garmin GTR-200 COMM

Comment

I looked up the designator for the Patrol and found BPAT.

Comment

• Flygirl1
      Flygirl1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ed, interesting, where did you look that up? How goes the flying? We can't seem to stop. Just yesterday we turned over 182 hours and after this morning it will be 183. ;-)

I believe the ICAO designation is officially "Bear"

That is about as good as ICAO designations get, so I make full use of it whenever possible!
    Last edited by Battson; 11-12-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I like to say a mouthful so people get familiar with the Bearhawk brand, and say "exp bearhawk 12345 however that's all lost on the ground due to the plane not having any Bearhawk labeling on it......"nice Maule" is what I hear. Argh!

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
        Mark Goldberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like DemoDollCate needs a couple Bearhawk decals. Mark

• Flygirl1
        Flygirl1 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you like ours, I can get you the file for the Bearhawk without the Patrol on it. I believe it works so you can take it to your place of choice to have decals made in the size you want.

• Flygirl1
        Flygirl1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking over the old posts, I see where you thought of a red circle with a line through it that says " Maule" :-) We had originally thought I would have a Hawk standing, pointing and laughing towards my partner plane who had a Hawk without feathers. standing covering important parts. ;-)
    Working...
    X