Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N454BW Flies!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see it either. click it and nothing but white space.

Comment

Hmm, I checked it with the browser I never use, so no logins stored, and it worked. Idk how to fix it.

It’s just a lame snippet of me buzzing my buddies house. He helped me built my exhaust and resurfaced my cylinder bores so was looking forward to seeing the plane fly.
      I'm a Tapatalk user so I can't see your "comment"

Comment

I suspect that in my case it is the Facebook Containers that I use with Firefox. I was able to extract the Facebook URL from the post and enter that into the URL bar and all was good.

https://www.facebook.com/jon.wheeler...6833289771883/

Comment

It showed okay for me on Chrome, nice : o ).

Comment

Originally posted by whee View Post
            God that thing sounds NICE!
            Rob Caldwell, EAA Chapter 309
            Davidson, North Carolina
            BH Model B Quick Build Kit Serial # 11B-24B / 25B
            Build Log: https://bearhawk4place.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks Rob. I agree that it sounds awesome but I have to admit that it is likely unpleasant for some. I live 5 miles from the airport and could clearly hear my dad circling the airport for an hour several days ago. I need to so something, either shorten the prop or find an operating practice that isn't annoyingly loud.

Comment

Looking at post #25, photo of the EFIS. Are you only getting 33 psi of oil pressure at 2600 RPM? Seems quite low.
                mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Aero_tango View Post
                  Looking at post #25, photo of the EFIS. Are you only getting 33 psi of oil pressure at 2600 RPM? Seems quite low.
                  mike.
                  We were only getting 33psi but have made adjustments to correct it. Getting mid 40s now.

Probly important to note that continentals have a fair bit lower oil pressure than Lycomings. Green range is 30-60psi so we were still in the green at 33.

Comment

Working...
                  X