Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear seat drawing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear seat drawing

W ok nderkng if anyone could forward a detailed rear seat drawing. I would appreciate it. Thanks.. Gary wgwallace65@gmail.com

I am looking for one also , pfalkner777@sbcglobal.net Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wallace View Post
      W ok nderkng if anyone could forward a detailed rear seat drawing. I would appreciate it. Thanks.. Gary wgwallace65@gmail.com
      There are no detailed drawings for the rear seat. There are some not to scale drawings in Beartracks. I would use that and ask people with the Avipro rear seat for dimensions. Not sure why Bob never put out a detailed drawing. You could call him and express interest in one.

Comment

Thanks Rod

Comment

Unless your fuselage was built in a jig and the rear seat mount bushings were also drilled with a jig then someone else's dimensions will be of little value over what Bob depicted in the Beartracks. Use was Bob has provided and build the seat to fit your airplane and the bushings you installed.
          Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

I get that...i dont have bushings installed yet. Looking for tube sizes, actual seat dimensions and bushing locations. Also positioning of seat in actual fuselage. Got a good start with a reply from fellow bearhawker but few particulars still required

Comment

Can anyone cofirm wall thickness required for 3/4 inch rear seat tubing. .049 or .065?? Thanks

Comment

July 2001 Beartracks has a very detailed drawing of the back seat.

Comment

I guess ill go with .065

Comment

I’ve got a message in to Dan Riffee who has built several BHs to find out what he used. He doesn’t hang out here, but I’ll report back with what he tells me.
                    Christopher Owens
                    Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
                    Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
                    Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wallace View Post
                      Can anyone cofirm wall thickness required for 3/4 inch rear seat tubing. .049 or .065?? Thanks
                      Neither, it’s 0.035.

Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

• alaskabearhawk
                        alaskabearhawk commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was trying not to post things that Jared Yates spent a TON of his time organizing and making available online. If you are a plans holder you can register at https://bearhawk.tips/beartracks-pricing and get access to past issues of Beartracks from 1995-2001 for free.

• jaredyates
                        jaredyates commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Paul, I figured in this case we could go with it, being that it was from the section that is included with the plans. I hope though that every builder would take advantage of the resources at bearhawk.tips, at least the pre-2002 stuff. The site, like this one, isn't there for my benefit, other than as a builder myself. Please use it!

Thanks a ton

Comment

Working...
                      X